Sunday, May 13, 2012


Movie Monday Challenge 
This is a altered box I made. the theme for this box was The Hunger Games This was my project for the weekend I really wanted to challenge myself  so this is what I came up with every Monday I will be making and posting a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 card they will all have a different movie them and I will keep them all in the box I just made. I'm creating a list of movies and will be posting that tonight if anyone out there would like to join me in this scrappy adventure if you do leave me a comment with your blog so I can check out what you have made I would love to see it! check back this evening I will have the first card posted the first movie them is The Hunger Games and I will have the movie list posted as well! 
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. If I manage to come up with some spare time I may try this!

    ReplyDelete