Saturday, May 19, 2012

How to Make a 3d Dress Form

How to Make a 3d Dress Form


 The first thing you need to do is make a model I used tinfoil but you can use paper or fabric. Mold it to your desired shape.
Next cover the tinfoil with tissue tape or strips of duct tape or masking tape ...I think deco tape looks great 

Once covered I sealed it with some Mod Podge for extra protection next i cut up and tor up all kinds of patterned paper. 

Once done I put several coats of Mod Podge on it to seal it

Then I used a stick and hot glued it inside a cork and then on to the lid of a old plastic tub! 

 Then you can decorate it how ever you want to!

If you need any help then just leave me with a comment! Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. I think I'll try making one of these sometime. It would be fun to dress!

    ReplyDelete