Sunday, May 13, 2012

Flea Market Haul


Flea Market Haul
 I found this beautiful mini cabinet that I'm going to alter like a shadow box or captured fairy lol I haven't decided yet but there will be lots and lots of flowers!

 This is cool I think it might be a old soap dish or something but I'm going to make a mini Album out of it.
 And on to the goodies lol I found all kinds of beaded necklace that can be dismantled and turned in to flowers flower centers or stickpins or just pearls and some fabric flowers to be used in embellishing a mini album or something like that the capabilities are endless!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You got some pretty good stuff. That cabinet is really interesting and I'm sure it will be fun to work on. The shell will make a very different, one of a kind mini album!!

    ReplyDelete